Prayers that are recited in abundance during the sacred month of Ramadan
Ø O, my Allah ! Be Kind to grant our prayers as you are the only One Who hears every voice and knows (every thing) and accept our patience as you only is the Forgiver.
Ø There is no God but Allah Who is to be worshiped and we ask our remission from Him only.
Ø O Allah ! we desire for heaven as our final abode and request to be away as our find abode and request to be away from the flames of Hell. O Allah grant us your mercy and kindness. Your excellence has no limits and you pardon us (for our sins)
1. O Allah ! Grant me Complete faith (in islam)
2. O Allah ! Grant me the ability to perform deeds with (of faith)
3. O Allah ! Be a Protector of my belief till I die.
4. O Allah ! Give me strength to recite Kalimah-e-Tayyeba at the time of death.
5. O Allah ! Grant to us the blessings and opportunities of Ramadhan-ul-I lubarak
6. O Allah ! Put me on the straight path (of faith)
7. O Allah ! let me live a life of Your liking and that make you happy with me.
8. O Allah ! Make me able to perform Namaaz ( Prayers) rightly
9. O Allah ! make me able to act upon all the rituals and saying of my prophet Muhammed Rasullullah Sallallah-o-
10. O Allah ! Grant me ability to observe Roza (fast) in its rightness
11. O Allah ! Keep us safe from poverty and misfortune.
12. O Allah ! Save us from telling a lie, back-bitting, cancer,arrogance and all misdeeds
13. O Allah ! Save us from Satans guidance and from lust and adultery.
14. O Allah ! create such a confidence in our heart that must have a base on Namazz and Kalimah-e-tayyaba
15. O Allah ! Grant us abstinence and forbearance.
16. O Allah ! Grant us the blessings of the world and the hereafter.
17. O Allah ! On the Day of Judgment (Qayamat) under the shelter of your throne (Arsh)
18. O Allah ! Dont make us ashamed in the world as well as in the Hereafter
19. O Allah ! Make us able to perform actions which may lead us to Heaven.
20. O Allah ! Fell our hearts with the blessing of your revelations.
O Allah ! You are the only bountiful and forgiver. You like to pardon and so O my Allah grant us pardon (from sins)
Home - Quran & Hadith Charity - Family & Health Islam Miscellaneous Matrimonials
Human Rights - Women Newscenter Boycott Chechnya Palestine - Links