ALLAH CREATOR - FACT OR
The story of man believing in a deity that is more powerful than him is a very old story, it goes way back in history when man started to worship deities that he thought are the reason why he is here or that they are helpers or intercessors with a more supreme deity. The mans curiosity and need of belonging led him to create his own gods and his own rituals that he bestowed upon himself.
The above story is the secular version of the history of religion, but it is not complete, a great portion of that story is taken out of it, the story of God and revelations that he sent and messengers from amongst people that he chose to deliver these revelations. Tens of billions of people are snatched out of the history if the story is only told the way it was told. Today, we are faced with a new kind of thought, man came up with another explanation for his existence and he called it a logical explanation: " My creation is an accident" or "Nature created itself". Is that possible? can something that is dead provide life without a living power? Can something that has no life in itself create a life form? Are we here accidentally? Is this a fact or only a fragile theory that could be broken?
This came as a shock to me too?
I went out one day to the out doors by a lake to paint a painting of the beautiful view that surrounded that lake, but I forgot my laundry so I went back to finish it and I forgot about the painting. I had my colors on top of the paper, when I went there the next day, there it was, a beautiful drawing of nature by the act of the nature itself. Apparently: the wind spilled the paint on the paper and it formed an incredible picture of the lake and the trees around it with every detail in its' place.
When you tell this story to any one, the first thing that will come into his mind is that you are joking, but if you insist on it he will ask you to prove it by presenting that picture, if you did that, he will have one look at the detailed picture, give you a big smile and he may never take you seriously again.
You should know by now that I made-up the painting story, but the following story or experiment happened for real: the Swiss mathematician Charles Eugene Jai calculated the probability of forming a Protein molecule assuming that all the elements that make that molecule already exist. He took the protein molecule as his sample, but he simplified the case by considering his molecule to contain 2,000 atoms instead of 34,000 and to consist of two types of atoms instead of four major ones. The value of probability is determined by the size of the material necessary for such a reaction to take place and he found that the probability of forming that simplified Protein molecule was approximately ½*10^321. The size of the material necessary for that almost Zero probability was a sphere whose diameter was approximately 6*10^176 miles and this sphere is approximately 10^63 times the imagined size of the universe. He found also that the time necessary for such a molecule to form was 10^243 Billion years, which is by far greater than the hypothesized age of the earth, which is only two Billion years. So the size and the time factor would make it impossible even to form one protein molecule (How did it happen, by: J.D.C Series).
· One molecule, that much time, that much space. How about two molecules or ten? Is that why God gave this challenge in his book:
O men! Here is a parable set forth! Listen to it! Those on whom, besides God, ye call, cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met together for the purpose! And if the fly should snatch away anything from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly. Feeble are those who petition and those whom they petition! (Al-Hajj-13)
· One simple little ignored creature that has Millions of molecules, I wonder how long would it take for that creature to be formed accidentally? Why do some scientists have a habit of contradicting themselves, first they tell us that things or materials don't format from nullity and then they come to the most obvious thing in the universe, the universe itself, and tell us that it started accidentally from nullity? Can you even comprehend that, is that the logic that they are calling for, when you don't have a logical explanation for something you go a head and make an illogical assumption that negates every thing logical that you know, where is the logic in that??. Isn't it time for these so called scientists to wake up and smell the coffee, one molecule takes 10 with 243 Zeros by it and that is in Billions of years (didn't want to write the zeros because it will take most of the page), and the probability of that molecule being formed is ½* 10 with 321 Zeros by it, I wonder if they made a computer yet that could calculate the probability of the Millions if not Billion of Molecules that forms one single Fly. Get out of your labs and look around you and think:
Behold! In the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the Night and the Day; in the sailing of the ships through the Ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which God sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds and the clouds which they trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth, (here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise. (Al-Baqarqh-164)
· You see the paper that you are reading from, can you say that this paper was the act of nature, meaning that the wind over the years shaped this paper to be like the way it is in your hand now, is that possible, I doubt that. Some one made the paper the way it is: smooth, colorful and shaped. If you see a car you know that it didn't make it self, it has no power or ability to do so. You see an Idol that some people worship, did it make itself or they made it. Look at a chair in your house and ask your self: "who made this chair?" a carpenter, I know that he used some tools to make that chair but he is the one that is given the credit. You see the sun or the moon in the sky, did they create them-selves.
Look at your self who
created you, I'm sure that you know for sure you had no part of it,
you parents have no power to create, they did not know you existed
until you was formed, they are only tools, look within your self and
think, you have millions of systems and sub-systems working with the
most wonderful cooperation and all of that is packed most efficiently
in your small body! The probability of making one sub-system of your
body is billions and billions of years with all the technology that
we have, but you are created in your mothers' womb out of nothing in
nine months, if not God, who else could do that. They would
tell you that you was the result of the unification of the sperm and
the egg and they are right, but did the sperms and eggs exist before
your mother and father were born? What were you then?? Don't
listen to what people tell you, use your own brain, it must be there
for a reason.
Here is a call for you:
As also in your own selves: will ye not then see? (Al-The'ariat- - 21)
Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators? (Al-Toor - 35)
· Not only now, but threw out history, Billions and Billions of people believed that a creator created this Universe, even thou some did not know who he was, but they new that he existed. The ancient Chinese the ancient Indians the ancient Persians the Babylonians the Romans the Greek and all of the ancient civilizations of the world, those who new the creator worshiped him, others did not know him but they had the intelligence to know that someone must have created this universe. So they made up that being and worshiped Idols and other thing, some as intercessors others were symbols of the creator himself.
Can he who was dead, to whom We gave life, and a Light whereby he can walk amongst men, be like him who is in the depths of darkness, from which he can never come? Out thus to those without Faith their own deeds seem pleasing. (Al-An'aam-122)
Is then one, who walks headlong, with his face groveling, better guided, or one who walks evenly on a Straight Way? (Al-Mulk-22)
· The old argument, " I only believe what I see" or " Seeing in Believing". If you are this type of a person, you are even more deceived than the scientists. Take your shoes of and throw it in the air, what will happen? Your anticipation is correct, it will fall down to the ground, now: what made it do so, any kid in the elementary school will tell you it is because of the gravity, and the question is: Where is this gravity? Do you see it? You only see the effect of the gravity but not the gravity itself. There was a teacher that told his students ones that you can only believe what you can see, and instantly, one of the students said to this teacher "I can't see your brain, you must be brainless?"
Do they not travel through the land, so that their hearts (and minds) may thus learn wisdom and their ears may thus learn to hear? Truly it is not their eyes that are blind, but their hearts which are in their breasts.(Al-Hajj - 46)
Then seest thou such a one as takes as his god his own vain desire? God has, knowing (him as such), left him astray, and sealed his hearing and his heart (and understanding), and put a cover on his sight: Who, then, will guide him after God (has withdrawn guidance)? Will ye not then receive admonition? (Al-Jathiah - 23)
Some people would say: "if there was a god, why doesn't he tell us that he exists?" The answer is: He did. God sent prophets and messengers to tell people that he exist and he sent proofs along with these prophets that are called miracles so people would believe that these massages are not from a human.
Only those whom never read a history book will deny that a great number of people throughout history were marked as prophets, like Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Moses, Jesus, and the last messenger of God Muhammad (peace be upon all of them) whom was sent with a great miracle from God which is The Book that is Called the Qur'an. That miracle still exist tell this day.
So, let us see if that Qur'an came from God or from the illiterate man (Muhammed peace be upon him) that claimed it did. Sense we are talking scientifically, let's see what does this book (the Qur'an) says about science. Let us ask our selves these questions:
· How did a man in Arabia 1400 years ago (7th century), knew so much about things that were only discovered this century? How did this man knew at that time that it is so dark at the bottom of the ocean that if you were to stair at you own hand you will hardly be able to see it. This information was only discovered after humans invented nuclear Submarines.
Or (the Unbelievers' state) is like the depths of darkness in a vast deep ocean, overwhelmed with billow topped by billow, topped by (dark) clouds: depths of darkness, one above another: if a man stretches out his hand, he can hardly see it! For any to whom God giveth not light, there is no light! (Al-Noor - 40)
· Who told this man that the mountains have the purpose of holding the earth and keeping it from shaking?
And We have set on the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with them, and We have made therein-broad highways (between mountains) for them to pass through: that they may receive guidance. (Al-Anbi'aa - 31)
He created the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; He set on the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with you; and He scattered through it beasts of all kinds. We send down rain from the sky, and produce on the earth every kind of noble creature, in pairs. (Luqman - 10)
· Who told this illiterate man that has never traveled in the see, 1400 years ago in the middle of no ware that there are rivers within the ocean and that there are natural blocks between the waters of the ocean and that they do not mingle?
It is He Who has let free the two bodies of flowing water: one palatable and sweet and the other salt and bitter; yet has He made a barrier between them, a partition that is forbidden to be passed. (Al-Furqhan - 53)
Or, who has made the earth firm to live in; made rivers in its midst; set thereon mountains immovable, and made a separating bar between the two bodies of flowing water? (Can there be another) god besides God? Nay, most of them know not. (Al-Naml - 61)
· Who told a man that never went to college, in-fact the concept of college was not invented yet 1400 years ago, what were the stages of forms and developments of the human fetus:
O mankind! If ye have a doubt about the Resurrection, (consider) that We created you out of dust, then out of sperm, then out of a leech-like clot, then out of a morsel of flesh, partly formed and partly unformed, in order that We may manifest (Our Power) to you; and We cause whom We will to rest in the wombs for an appointed term, then do We bring you out as babes, then (foster you) that ye may reach your age of full strength; and some of you are called to die, and some are sent back to the feeblest old age, so that they know nothing after having known (much). And (further), thou seest the earth barren and lifeless, but when We pour down rain on it, it is stirred (to life), it swells, and it puts forth every kind of beautiful growth in pairs. (Al-Hajj - 5)
Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (fetus) lump; then We made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then We developed out of it another creature. So blessed be God, the Best to create! (Al-Mu'minoon - 14)
· Who told a man that was born an orphan and never had time for education 1400 years ago that the heavens and earth were joined together and became a part, or that the sky was as a smoke once?
Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of Creation), before We clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe? (Al-Anbi'aa - 30)
Moreover, He Comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to the earth: "Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly." They said: "We do come (together), in willing obedience." (Fussilat - 11)
· Who gave a man in Arabia a book 1400 years ago and included in it a challenge to every intelligent being on earth to bring a book like it or a chapter like the chapters in that book that is equal in meaning, language and power of the verses in that book?
And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura (chapter) like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (if there are any) besides God, if your (doubts) are true. (Al-Baqharah - 23)
Say: "If the whole of mankind and Jinns were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur-an they could not produce the like thereof, even if they backed up each other with help and support. (Al-Isr'aa - 88)
Or do they say, "He forged it?" Say: "Bring then a Sura (chapter) like unto it, and call (to your aid) anyone you can besides God, if it be ye speak the truth!" (Younus - 38)
· Next time if someone approach you and tell you that every thing you see and feel was created by accident, slap him on the face and if he didn't like it tell him that if he could accept all that to be an accident then let him accept this small accident.
· Now, let us figure out the truth, how was every thing created, who created every thing and why???
It is God who causeth the seed-grain and the date stone to split and sprout. He causeth the living to issue from the dead, and He is the One to cause the dead to issue from the living. That is God: then how are ye deluded away from the truth? (Al-An'aam - 95)
Your Guardian-Lord is God, Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days, then He established Himself on the Throne (of authority): He draweth the night as a veil O'er the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: He created the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) governed by laws under His Command. Is it not His to create and to govern? Blessed be God, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds! (Al-Aaraf - 54)
It is He Who sendeth the Winds like heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy: when they have carried the heavy-laden clouds, We drive them to a land that is dead, make rain to descend thereon, and produce every kind of harvest therewith: thus shall We raise up the dead perchance ye may remember. (Al-Aaraf - 57)
It is He Who made the sun to be a shining glory and the moon to be a light (of beauty), and measured out stages for it; that ye might know the number of years and the count (of time). Nowise did God create this but in truth and righteousness. (Thus) doth He explain His Signs in detail, for those who understand. (Younus - 5)
Do ye not see that God has subjected to your (use) all things in the heavens and on earth, and has made His bounties flow to you in exceeding measure, (both) seen and unseen? Yet there are among men those who dispute about God, without knowledge and without guidance, and without a Book. To enlighten them!(Luqhman - 20)
He created the heavens and the earth in true (proportions): He makes the Night overlap the Day, and the Day overlap the Night: He has subjected the sun and the moon (to His law) each one follows a course for a time appointed. Is not He the Exalted in Power, He Who forgives again and again? (Al-Zumur - 5)
. To deny the obvious and follow assumptions, to deny the fact and follow theories is like being faced with two roads, one is dark and dangerous the other has light and very safe, no man in his right mind will chose the first road to reach his destination.
If someone gives you two glasses of water, one is pure spring water and the other one has mud in it, which one will you chose?
Doesn't a footprint tell you that there is a foot? doesn't a broken branch tell you that there is a tree?
Doesn't a call tell you that there is a caller?
What does creations such as your self, the sun, the moon, the clouds, the sky, the planets, the universe and everything in it tell you?
Logically, how can creatures that were created create them selves, a creature must have a creator, there is no other logical explanation to it.
The parable of those who take protectors other than God is that of the Spider, who builds (to itself) a house; but truly the flimsiest of houses is the Spider's house; if they but knew. (Al-Ankaboot - 41)
But if they hearken not to thee, know that they only follow their own lusts: and who is more astray than one who follows his own lusts, devoid of guidance from God? For God guides not people given to wrongdoing.(Al-Qhasas - 50)
Those whom God (in His plan) willeth to guide, He openeth their breast to Islam; those whom He willeth to leave straying, He maketh their breast close and constricted, as if they had to climb up to the skies: thus doth God (heap) the penalty on those who refuse to believe. (Al-An'aam - 125)
I have only created Jinns and men, that they may worship Me. (Al-The'ariat -56)
· Here are some questions that the philosophers and the scientists tried to answer for thousands of years but they couldn't because they are only human and they have limited intellectual capacity to come up by themselves with answers for such question, some of questions are really stupid like "Am I really here" only a philosopher that wants to put words together in a sentence even if they didn't make sense would say such a thing. "I think, therefore I exist" what does that mean? We have heard this so many times that we think it is a fact but if you think about it really doesn't make any sense, may be if you flip it around and say "I exist therefore I think" it will make more sense. It was only accepted because a famous person said it. I remember reading ones that in the old days, if the queen of England made a mistake they will not correct her but rather change the word in the dictionary!!. Some of the other questions are very important:
Where did I come from?
What am I doing here?
Who brought me here?
Why am I what I'm now?
Was I any thing before?
What am I now?
Is there anything after this? Is this it?
Is there a God?
Were is he?
Why is there suffering on earth?
Why doesn't he interfere?
Did he do any thing about it?
Is he going to do any thing about it? .
God has answered these questions and more in the final revelation that was sent to mankind. The verses that I coated above were from the Qur'an an the man that I was talking about was The last messenger of God, his name was Mohammad the son of Abdullah born in the late 6th century and died in the early 7th century. Read the book that was revealed to him by God. Read the final revelation and know why you are here. Read about him and discover why God chose him to be the last messenger to all mankind.
Don't worry, the last revelation from God to mankind is still and will be in its original form, it did not change and it will never be changed. Read the miracle of all miracles
We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption). (Al-Hijr - 9)
Do they not consider the Qur-an (with care)? Had it been from other than God, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy. (Al-Nisaa - 82)
May God make us from those who hear the words and follow the best of what is heard. We ask God that he make us from those who search for the truth, and we ask him for his guidance to find it.
Home - Quran & Hadith Charity - Family & Health Islam Miscellaneous Matrimonials
Human Rights - Women Newscenter Boycott Chechnya Palestine - Links