A - VESSELS IN HARBOURS AND NOT TRANSITING THE CANAL
(1) Vessels not intending to transit the Canal and
anchoring or mooring in Port Said Harbour, Timsah Lake, Great Bitter Lake anchorage have
to pay berthing dues as follows:
(a) 1st day till 10th. (5 U.S. Cent / Net Ton / Day). (b) 11th day till 20th. (10 U.S. Cent / Net Ton / Day).
(c) 21st day till 30th. (20 U.S. Cent / Net Ton / Day).
(d) Over 30 days (30 U.S. Cent / Net Ton / Day).
If the vessel stays more than thirty days and without crew, the Suez Canal Authority has the right to shift the vessel outside the berthing area on account of the vessel's owner.
(2) Units or vessels authorized by official authorities to offer services in harbour (as launches, barges, bunkering barges, tugs, floating cranes, floating silos, hopper barges or any floating unit serving the harbour); have to pay a rate of (5 U.S. Cent / Net Ton / Day).
B - TRANSITING VESSELS
(1) Berthing dues are not payable by transiting vessels
for the first 24 hours in harbour of arrival. The un-taxable period can be increased if
the vessel is delayed from transit due to traffic conditions in the Canal.
(2) If during the Canal transit, the vessel stops in any of the anchorage of Bitter Lake, Timsah Lake or the port of Port Said for reasons from the vessel herself, berthing dues will be paid as mentioned before.
C - CHANGING BERTHS
(1) Pilotage dues
(2) Tug charges Changing berth on Suez Canal Authority's request is free of charge, except vessels staying more than 30 days and without crew.
(3) Vessels in Port Said Anchorage Area (Northern and Southern Anchorage), the Bitter Lake or Lake Timsah, if changing berth or anchorage without explicit authorization from Suez Canal Authority, shall be charged an additional due of (5200 U.S. Dollars) and (3200 U.S. Dollars) for vessels in Suez Very Large Crude Carrier Ship's, 4th Generation containerships and 3rd Generation containerships Anchorage.