NOTICE OF ARRIVAL
Masters of vessels fitted with wireless apparatus
are requested to transmit the following information to their agents 48 hours prior to the
vessel's arrival and to Suez Canal Authority via SUQ:-
(1) The name and nationality of the vessel, her ex-name if any.
(2) Suez Canal Gross Tonnage and Deadweight Tonnage, Draught and Beam.
(3) Whether they intend transiting or merely stopping in the harbours and in this case,
mention the duration of stay required.
(4) The Estimated Time of Arrival
(5) Whether they carry dangerous cargo stating quantity and class according to International Maritime Organization's regulations.